Travel Nursing Agency Suggestions?

I have received a lot of e-mails lately asking for my opinion on finding the right travel nursing agency, but none more compelling than the one about a mother who wants to try travel nursing for the health of her child. The following is her e-mail with the name redacted:

"Hi Amy,

I am interested in traveling nursing. My 5 year old daughter has Cystic Fibrosis. We live in Illinois and she is sick all winter. I am considering traveling nursing so I can see how she does in other climates. I would be traveling with my husband and 2 daughters. How is traveling with families? How does the insurance work regarding coverage for your family? Do you have any advice for me? I am overwhelmed with how many agencies to choose from. Do you use the same agency every time? Have you found an agency that works better than others with families? I would appreciate any advice for me.

[Name Redacted]"

If you have any advice for this mother/nurse you can leave it as a comment to this post or e-mail me and I will pass it along to her. Please, no agency e-mails. And, YES, I can tell when I am being spammed by an agency.